The Gauteng Office of the Premier is offering applications from suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for 2022 Internship Programme in various fields of study. The Gauteng Office of the Premier Internships is based in Johannesburg.
The Gauteng Office of the Premier invites applications from suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the 2022 Internship Programme.
The Internship Programme seeks to provide recent graduates an opportunity to gain meaningful workplace experience for a period of twenty-four (24) months to complement their studies. The graduate recruits will be part of a supportive environment allowing for continuous Development.
The Programme is directed at those who have completed their undergraduate/Post-graduate studies by the end of 2021 academic year.
All applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- South African citizen
- Unemployed graduates who have NOT participated in an internship programme in government
- Studying or have studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa
The following documents should accompany your application:
- New Z83 application form
- Motivation letter also indicating placement area
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of ID, Senior Certificate and qualification including academic transcript.
CLOSING DATE: 18 APRIL 2022
APPLY FOR THE GAUTENG OFFICE OF THE PREMIER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2022 HERE
Leave a Comment