The Eastern Cape Department of Transport has published a list of various internship programmes targeted at Unemployed South African Graduates. This advertisement is issued to all unemployed graduates aged of 35 or less including persons with disabilities in the EC Province for consideration for the internship programme.
The Department of Transport in the Eastern Cape is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Employment Equity targets of the Department will be adhered to.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INTERNSHIPS
Candidates must be less than 35 years of age and be residents of the Eastern Cape Province,
- Submit a fully completed Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021) form obtainable from all government departments/DPSA website
- an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- a copy of RSA Identity Document,
- a copy of certificate(s) together with transcripts copies and current (less than 3 months) legitimate proof of residence.
- such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. Communication from the HR of the department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Candidates should submit to the following for the attention of HRD staff in Head Office:
KWT or Districts as indicated below:
- ALFRED NZO: Mr M Mdlozini: 039 – 254 6413 AMATHOLE:
- Mr A Mngqibisa: 043 – 704 6656 SARAH BAARTMAN:
- K. Senekal: 041 – 508 2727 CHRIS HANI:
- D. Gunxe / Ms N Sinyanza: 045 – 807 3752 JOE GQABI:
- Ms P Ramahlele: 051 – 633 2871 O.R. TAMBO
- Ms F Nombida047- 501 8853 HEAD OFFICE:
- KWT: Mrs. Z. Dimbaza / Mr. P. Bandeza / Mrs. N. Kibita 043 – 604 7471 & 043-604 7512
Candidates are encouraged to register and apply on the Eastern Cape’s E – Recruitment System
Candidates wishing to post their CV can do so for the attention of Ms. Linda Bovana: Senior Manager HRD, Department of Transport, Private Bag X0023, Bhisho, 5206, for attention of Mrs N. Kibita/ Mrs. Z. Dimbaza.
Candidates who do not comply with the above will be disqualified. No faxed, no emailed and no hand delivered CVs will be accepted. Successful candidates will be expected to sign a 24 months internship contract. Should you not hear from the Department within two months of the closing date, please accept that you have not been selected.
Enquiries: Ms Gili – 043 604 7512
APPLY FOR THE EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
REGISTER ON THE EASTERN CAPE’S E – RECRUITMENT SYSTEM HERE
DOWNLOAD THE EASTERN CAPE E – RECRUITMENT VACANCY APPLICATION GUIDE HERE
CLOSING DATE: 19 APRIL 2022
Leave a Comment