Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified graduates within the Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality area of jurisdiction for the following internships:
- A Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma from a University with majors in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration & Public Relations, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Project Management, Fleet Management, Property Management.
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy will serve as a strong recommendation
- The intern will sign an internship agreement and confirmational affidavit,
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst others full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
- The Internship programme is a structured professional training and work experience with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure.
- The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during tertiary training.
The following information will be required by the learner should their application be successful.
- Certified Copy of Intern’s South African Identity Document.
- Certified Copy of Intern’s Highest Qualification
- Workplace Based Learning Programme Agreement (WBLPA) fully completed and signed by the entity and learners.
- Confirmation Unemployment prior to Learning Programme (affidavit).
- Employment Contract signed by the employer and the Intern.
- Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Declaration signed by the Intern
- Intern’s Proof of Residents
- Proof of Intern’s Disability, if applicable
REMUNERATION: R48 000 per annum (AII inclusive)
All applicants must complete the official Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality application form which must be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae plus certified copies of all qualifications of applicant and at least to recent testimonials which must reach the Skills Development Facilitator, (hrs. J. Vermaak-Nostert) at Dr Beyers Maude Local Municipality, P.O. Box 71, Graaff- Reinet 6280 not later than Friday, 8 July 2022. Late faxed or emailed applications will not be considered. The municipality is committed to the provisions of the Employment Equity Act in its Recruitment/Employment policies. Applicants who have not been contacted within six weeks from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful. Canvassing of councilors or officials in respect of the position will lead to the disqualification of the applicant. Council reserves the right not to fill the vacancy.
Enquiries: Dr. E.M. Rankwana – 049 8075700