The Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) invites unemployed South African Graduates to apply for their 24 Month Contract Internship Opportunities. The closing date for applications is the 23rd December 2022
- Three Year National Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/Journalism/Media Studies
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of projects/functions and events that require the Communication Unit’s support.
- Attend provincial activities to develop and produce podcasts, videos, images, and written content.
- Update website content regularly as and when instructed to do so.
- Provide and stage physical branding to CGE events and activities.
- Take photographs (videos, images, written content) to be used on social accounts.
- Provide basic graphic design and video editing skills.
- Manage equipment and working material and storage thereof.
- Receive, package, and distribute publications.
Email a letter of motivation, a detailed CV with certified copies of ID and Qualifications to: [email protected] Please quote the job title in the subject line of your email.
Correspondence will be limited to the short-listed candidates only.
Applicants with a foreign qualification must submit a SAQA evaluation report of their qualification.
The CGE reserves the right not to fill this advertised position. The CGE is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to the achievement and maintenance of representivity (race, gender, and disability). All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to background checks and competency assessment.
Enquiries: Mr. Khuliso Tshivhase Email address: [email protected] Tel: 011 403 7182
CLOSING DATE: 23 DECEMBER 2022
Commission for Gender Equality
Leave a Comment