The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Assistant Agricultural Practitioner Vacancies (X4537 POSTS) across all South African Provinces. The closing date for applications is the 4th November 2022
POST: ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL PRACTITIONERS
SALARY: Salary Level 4 (R16 824.00) (Contract appointment for a period of three months)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: GAUTENG: 447 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/616)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: NORTH WEST: 250 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/617)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: MPUMALANGA: 750 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/618)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: LIMPOPO: 820 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/619)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: FREE STATE: 300 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/620)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: KWAZULU-NATAL: 750 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/621)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: EASTERN CAPE: 820 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/622)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: WESTERN CAPE: 200 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/623)
- PROVINCIAL OFFICE: NORTHERN CAPE: 200 POSITIONS (Reference: 3/2/1/2022/624)
THERE IS A POSSIBILITY FOR PLACEMENTS AT THE LOCAL OFFICES OF PROVINCIAL DEPARTMENTS OF AGRICULTURE (DISTRICT LEVEL), COMMODITY ORGANISATIONS AND PUBLIC ENTITIES
- The minimum educational qualification is a three-year Diploma in Agriculture (NQF level 6).
- Applicants are required to register with the professional council/body such as the South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions (SACNASP) or any other relevant statutory professional body, however, those who are not registered are encouraged to apply for the positions, as they will be given an opportunity to apply for registration within 45 days of assumption of duty.
Applicants are required to have:
- knowledge of extension methodology, good communication skills (verbal and written), basic reporting skills, a basic-level ability of public speaking, understanding of group dynamics and the ability to communicate with clients and farmers.
- Applicants must be prepared to physically visit farmers (farms or projects) within the areas where they will be placed.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications can be posted to addresses below or hand delivered at any one of the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development’s offices as indicated below.
- Applications for Gauteng can be submitted by post to: Private Bag X 09, Hatfield 0028 or Suncardia building, 6th floor, 524 Corner Stanza Bopape and Steve Biko Street, Arcadia, 0083.
- North West can be submitted by post to: Private Bag X 8, Mmabatho, 2735, Cnr James Moroka and Sekame Drive, West Gallery, Megacity, Mmabatho, 2735.
- Mpumalanga, Private Bag X11305, Mbombela, 1200 or hand delivered to: 17 Van Rensburg Street, Bateleur Office Park, 7th floor Block E, Mbombela, 1200.
- Limpopo can be submitted by post to: Private Bag X 9312, Polokwane, 007 or 61 Biccard Street, Polokwane 0700.
- Free State can be submitted by post to: Private Bag X 20803, Bloemfontein 9300 or 136 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein, 9300.
- KwaZulu-Natal can be submitted by post to: Private Bag X 9132, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 or 1st Floor, 270 Jabu Ndlovu Street, Pietermaritzburg, 3200.
- Eastern Cape can be submitted by post to P.O. Box 1375, East London, 5200, 15 Coutts Street, Ocean Terrace, Block H, Quigney,
- East London, 5201. Western Cape can be submitted by post to: Private Bag X 10, Mowbray, 7710 or 14 Long Street, 1st Floor, Cape Town, 8001.
- Northern Cape can be submitted by post to P.O. Box 2458, Kimberley, 8300, Cnr Knight and Stead Street, New Public Building, 6th Floor, Kimberley, 8300.
ALTERNATIVELY, APPLICATIONS CAN BE DONE ONLINE USING SURVEY 123 APPLICATION (APP) HERE
- Gauteng: Ms V Nemalili, Tel: (012) 337 3656 or by email [email protected];
- North West: Mr K Sebitiele, Tel: (018) 388 7115 / 071 491 7724 or by email at [email protected];
- Mpumalanga: Mr A Mdala, Tel: (013) 754 8043 / 071 331 2743 or by email at [email protected];
- Limpopo: Ms B Mogadingoane, Tel: 015 284 6305 or by email at [email protected];
- Free State: Ms Z Mokoena, Tel: (015) 400 4200 / 083 578 9093 or by email at [email protected];
- KwaZulu-Natal: Mr S Manqele, Tel: (033) 264 9516 or by email at [email protected];
- Eastern Cape: Mr M Ciko, Tel: (043) 701 8112 / 073 283 0011 or by email at [email protected];
- Western Cape: Mr M Mafana, Tel: (021) 409 0580 or by email at [email protected];
- Northern Cape: Ms T Oliphant, Tel: (053) 830 4056 or by email at [email protected]
DOWNLOAD THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LAND REFORM AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (DALRRD) ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL PRACTITIONERS PDF DOCUMENT HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 04 NOVEMBER 2022
Leave a Comment