The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Stores Assistant Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 19th May 2023
POST 15/181: STORES ASSISTANT REF NO: CHBAH 648 (X1 POST)
SALARY: R125 373 per annum (Level 02), (plus benefits)
CENTRES: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
Grade 10 or Standard 8 or ABET certificate level 4.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature and rotate to various areas in the pharmacy.
- Knowledge of the Batho Pele Principles and Knowledge of Labour Relations processes.
- Collection of Pharmacy call-in orders from the Medical Supplies Depot.
- Collecting medicines loaned from other health care institutions in the province.
- Delivery of large quantities of vacu-litres stock from the pharmacy to the various wards.
- Delivering of bulk medicines from the main pharmacy to the satellite pharmacies and wards on the hospital premises.
- Receiving of multiple pallets of vacu-litres from various suppliers and the storage thereof at appropriate storage places in the pharmacy.
- Delivery and collection of pharmacy stock to and from the various satellites on the hospital premises as requested by the supervisor.
- Collecting and delivery of pharmacy documents to and from the Auckland Park medical supplies depot on a weekly basis or when requested by the supervisor.
- Carrying out any other general delivery functions as instructed by the pharmacy supervisor.
- Attend meetings and training as approved by supervisor.
- Comply with the Performance Management and Development System (contracting, quarterly reviews and final assessment.
The application must include only completed and signed new Z83 Form, obtainable here and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Certified copies of Identity Document, Grade 12 Certificate and the highest required qualifications as well as a driver’s licence where necessary.
Applications can be submitted by post to:
The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or
posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808 and or via courier
(Kindly note that the application forms received by the institution after the closing date of the advert irrespective of the reasons will not be considered). No faxed applications will be considered.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. S Mampeule Tel No: (011) 933 8529
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 19 MAY 2023
You May Also Like…
DATA COLLECTOR VACANCIES (X18 POSTS) AT THE HUMAN SCIENCES RESEARCH COUNCIL (HSRC) | CLOSING 19 MAY 2023
X118 VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE MPUMALANGA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH | CLOSING 19 MAY 2023
UMALUSI HAS PUBLISHED VARIOUS OPEN VACANCIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 19 MAY 2023
Placement for an Enrolled Nurse Position