Standard Bank invites suitably qualified unemployed youth to apply for their various learnership programmes to gain a real-world understanding of the Standard Bank Group through a work based approach to learning.
The programme integrates practical and theory, and includes both structured work experience and structured learning with an accredited training provider – leading to an SAQA accredited qualification.
You can choose from a number of learnerships, offering between 12 to 24 months’ fixed term employment.
You’ll receive a monthly stipend, plus invaluable coaching and mentoring while you’re studying for your qualification.
STANDARD BANK LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES
- Group-wide Learnerships
- Wholesale Banking Learnerships
- Consumer and High Net Worth Learnerships
- Client Solutions Learnerships
- Corporate Functions Learnerships
- Engineering Learnerships
- Technology and Operations Learnerships
WHO CAN QUALIFY?
You can apply for a Standard Bank Group Learnership if you’ve completed a Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent).
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Not be registered for any other learnerships
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2022