The Mnambithi TVET College invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Project Co-Ordinator Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 27th October 2023
POSITION: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR
SALARY: R294 321.00 PER ANNUM (LEVEL 7) PLUS 37%
REF NO: NSF2023/09
CENTRE: CENTRAL OFFICE
FIXED TERM CONTRACT: 2 YEARS
- Grade 12/Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification plus a post-matric qualification in the field of Project Management and or in the field Accounting/ Business or Business Administration/ Management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ project management experience.
- Experience in working with SETAs, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to manage high stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Big-picture thinking and vision with excellent leadership skills.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of policies governing the public sector, PFMA and treasury regulations.
- The project co-ordinator will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading the NSF projects from commencement through to completion.
- He/she will be required to interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders involved with the NSF project.
- Oversee the compilation of performance and financial reports.
- Present reports to the relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in NSF verification processes.
- Track the NSF budget spending and report accordingly.
- Lead the NSF project planning sessions.
- Co-ordinate staff and internal resources.
- Manage NSF project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensure NSF projects meet deadlines as per the NSF requirements.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders. Design and facilitate the signing off on contracts and other relevant documents. Oversee all NSF related
- incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Conduct project review and draw detailed reports as and when needed.
- Managing large and diverse teams and work collaboratively with all units at the college
The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date.
Applications must be addressed for attention of HR Unit, Mnambithi TVET College, Private Bag X 9903, Ladysmith, 3370 or hand delivered to 77 Murchison Street, Ladysmith, 3370. Should the applicant not be notified of the outcome of the application within three months after the closing date, they should consider their application as unsuccessful. The college reserves the right not to fill posts.
CLOSING DATE: 27 OCTOBER 2023
Mnambithi TVET College Project Co-Ordinator Vacancy
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES