The Limpopo Department of Education awaits applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the positions as set out below.
DEPUTY CHIEF EDUCATION SPECIALIST: CIRCUIT MANAGEMENT
- A recognized three (03) or four (04) year qualification, which includes professional teacher education.
- Nine (09) years’ experience in the educational field.
- Registration with SACE as professional educator.
- Valid South African driver’s license (with exception of person with disability).
- Sound knowledge of examination and assessment processes and procedures: paper provisioning and marking processes.
- Ability to analyse and generate marking generative reports.
- Preparedness to work outside office during peak periods.
- Liaise with respective District and National roe-players on Examination and Assessment Related matters.
- Sound knowledge in bulk printing and packaging.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Development specifications for printing of examination material.
- Manage printing, packing and distribution of question papers.
- Manage the Archiving of examination material and development of Auditing instruments for the sections activities.
- Manage selection of markers processes.
- Manage and coordinate marking of Senior Certificate, Amended Senior Certificate and ABET.
- Manage and coordinate administration of ANA.
- Provide support and participate in the training of identified personnel in relation to the conduct of National Senor Certificate, Amended Senior Certificate, ANA and ABET
Applications should be submitted on Form Z83 obtainable here. The Z83 forms must be completed in full, and be accompanied By a comprehensive recent CV as well as originally certified copies of all educational qualifications, ID document and driver’s license. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Applicants are requested to complete Part A, B and C of the Z83 in full and the reference numbers must be clearly indicated on the Z83 application form.
All applicants must be SA Citizens/Permanent Residents or Non-SA Citizens with a valid work permit. Applicants with foreign qualifications must submit a SAQA evaluation report with their qualification(s) at the time of application, if not the qualification will not be considered. Applicants must declare any pending criminal, disciplinary or any other allegations or investigations against them. Should this be uncovered post the interview the application will not be considered for the post and in the unlikely event that the person has been appointed such appointment will be terminated.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Acting Head of Department, Department of Education, Private Bag X9489, POLOKWANE, 0700 or handed in at Office No. HO3, Registry, Records Management Directorate at 113 Biccard Street, POLOKWANE.
Enquiries should be forwarded to Ms. Malla RA @ (015) 284 6528, Ms. Mmowa LS @ (015) 208 6569, Ms. Ngwepe MP @ (015)284 6535, Ms. Phalafala RM @ (015) 284 6524, Mr. Nethengwe S @ (015) 284 6582, Mr. Makama MM @ (015) 284 6507, and Mr. Langa LM @ (015) 284 6534.
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 11 December 2020, TIME 16HOO
Limpopo Department of Education is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets. Whites, Indians, Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CAPRICORN NORTH DISTRICT:
- BAHANANWA CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 121/11/2020
- BOCHUM EAST CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 122/11/2020
- MAUNE CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 123/11/2020
- VLAKFONTEIN CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 124/11/2020
- BAHLALOGA CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 125/1 1/2020
CAPRICORN SOUTH DISTRICT:
- NOKOTLOU CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 126/1 1/2020
- MAHWELERENG CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 127/11/2020
- MOGALAKWENA CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 128/11/2020
- PALALA SOUTH CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 129/11/2020
- VAALWATER CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 130/11/2020
MOPANI EAST DISTRICT:
- MAMAILA CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 131/11/2020
- SEKGOSESE EAST CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 132/11/2020
- NAMAKGALE CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 136/11/2020
MOPANI WEST DISTRICT:
- MAKHUTSWE CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 133/11/2020
VHEMBE EAST DISTRICT:
- DZINDI CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 134/11/2020
- LUVUVHU CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 135/11/2020
- MUDASWALI CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 137/11/2020
SEKHUKHUNE EAST DISTRICT:
- MALEGALE CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 138/11/2020
- SEKHUKHUNE SOUTH DISTRICT:
- EENSAAM CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 139/1 1/2020
- MOTETEMA CIRCUIT REF No: LDoE 140/11/2020