MICT SETA (Media, Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Learning Programmes Administrator Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 18th November 2023
POSTS: ADMINISTRATOR: LEARNING PROGRAMMES X4
- REFERENCE NUMBER: LPD: 29/2023
- TERM: 12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
- National Diploma in Financial Accounting/Management or equivalent (NQF 6)
- 1-2 Years in Administration or another relevant field
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Skills development
- Knowledge of applicable policies and procedures
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of legislations governing SETAs
- Flexibility in working hours will be required to meet demands of the role.
- May be required to work overtime.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Information Data Administration
- Consolidation of Learning programme reporting indicators.
- Auditing QMR Input and validation of data accuracy.
- Auditing data vs data captured on SETMIS Files
- Validates learner data Captured on QMR
- Generates reports on information captured and submits to Line Manager, weekly, Monthly and Quarterly.
- Sort file according to quarters for ease of retrieval during audit process.
- Checks learner and learning programme registrations to ensure that applications are in line with requirements.
- Liaises with stakeholders on outstanding documentation required for registration.
- Verifies supporting documentation to ensure authenticity.
- Captures information on the Learner Management Information System .
- Captures and files discretionary grant applications.
Learning Programmes Administration:
- Administration of disbursements of discretionary grants
- Maintain Reconciles registered leaners and enrolled learners for each quarter for comparison with QMR.
- Update the Annual Commitment Register daily after capturing of information in order to track invoices/payments.
- Track reported learners vs the commitment register
- Reconcile Quarterly report and Commitment Register.
- Prepare and check requisitions before submission to administrator and Manager.
- Verify the SLA’s validity and if the budget is available.
Risk and Compliance:
- identifying and adhering to fraud controls, risk prevention principles, sound governance and compliance processes, and tools to identify and manage risks.
- Provide evidence to all internal and external audit requirements.
- Prepare sample for audit purposes for current financial year by printing documentation off the system.
- Prepare samples for audit purposes for previous financial years by tracing documents on the system or physically retrieving CDs from the storeroom.
- Ensure that all documentation is contained in sample as per audit requirements.
- Follow up with stakeholders on outstanding information and submits to the line manager for verification before inclusion into samples.
- Implement audit findings within stipulated timeframe by ensuring that all the learners are reported and supported by evidence.
- Maintain quality risk management standards in line with relevant requirements.
- Maintain and enforce all related Service Level Agreements to minimise business risk and ensure business continuity.
- Review related Standard Operating Procedures in consultation with the Officer: Learning Programmes to ensure business optimisation.
- Adhere to all relevant laws, policies and Standard Operating Procedures throughout the organisation.
Customer Liaison and Service
- Handle general queries from DHET pertaining to SETMIS submission.
- Respond to routine queries and escalate higher-level requests to the relevant staff in the business unit as required.
- Provide support to the stakeholders on the submission of relevant documents as per the MICT SETA Standard Operating Procedures.
- Promptly and attentively respond to customer requests within established parameters and time frames.
CVs and qualifications of suitably qualified persons must be forwarded to the Human Resources Division for the attention of: Mr. Bassanio Gilbert ([email protected]) by no later than 18 November 2023.
Queries may be directed to 011-207-2600.
Should candidates not hear from us 30 days after the closing date of applications, they should consider their application unsuccessful. Please note this is an open position.
CLOSING DATE: 18 NOVEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…