CENTRES: Pietermaritzburg, Durban, Newcastle and Empangeni
These part-time Educators will be required to teach the following subjects:
Mathematics, English, Physical Science & Biology/Life Science
NUMBER OF POSTS ADVERTISED: 16 posts (4 posts per centre)
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- The following documents must be submitted:-
- Fully completed Application for Employment Form (Form Z83), which is obtainable at any Government Department OR from the website – kznhealth.gov.za.
- Certified copies of identity document, highest educational qualifications – not copies of certified copies.
- Curriculum Vitae and proof of residence
- The Reference Number must be indicated in the column provided on the form Z.83 form.
NB: Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify the applicants.
Faxed and e-mailed applications will NOT be accepted.
- Classes will be conducted 5 days a week from 08HO0 to 16H30.
Educators will be compensated for teaching only.
A candidate may apply to teach only one (1) subject.
REMUNERATION: (R376,13, 00 per hour)
- Senior Certificate PLUS a relevant Degree (M+3 REQVI3) of which at least two (2)of the following subjects should be major subjects: Maths, English, Physical Science and Biology/ Life Science.
- Proof of Registration with South African Council of Educators (SACE)
- Atleast 3 years relevant experience in the field you are applying for (Proof of relevant experience from the previous school to be attached).
- This advert is targeting retired and unemployed grade 12 Educators,
- Educators who are currently teaching on full-time basis are not eligible to apply.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to teach relevant subjects
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Manage learner attendance records. Conduct performance assessment and determination of training needs. Lecture specific subject/s at the level required. Ensure quality education and adherence to Department of Education policies and prescripts.
- Administer subject specific assessments, for the purpose of assessing student competency levels and/or developing individual learning plans as stipulated by CAPS.
- Analyse test data and plans instructional responses for enhancing student achievement and provide feedback to students. Counsel and motivate students for the purpose of improving performance, problem solving techniques and a variety of personal issues,
- Prepare a variety of written materials (lesson plans, progress reports, etc.) and maintain a variety of confidential and non-confidential manual and electronic files and records in accordance with established administrative guidelines and requirements.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
NB: Successful candidates will be required to sign the employment contract and undergo security clearance.
|CENTRES WHERE THE POSTS ARE BEING ADVERTISED|
|DISTRICTS||REFERENCE NO||LEARNING AREA||CENTRE|
|UMGU/2020/01||Mathematics, English, Physical Science & Life
|ETHE/2020/02||Mathematics, English, Biology/ Life Science||DURBAN|
|AMAJ/2020/03||Mathematics, English, Biology/ Life Science||NEWCASTLE|
|KCD/2020/04||Mathematics, English, Biology/ Life Science||EMPANGENI|
Enquiries should be directed to: Ms BP Mthembu (033) 395 2594 / 2722
CLOSING DATE: 15 JANUARY 2021
Applications may be posted/ hand delivered to the following Address:
Postal Address: Private Bag X 9051, PIETERMARITZBURG, 3200 OR Physical Address: 330 Langalibalele Street, Natalia Building, PIETERMARITZBURG, 3200
For Attention: Mr Eric Stuart
NB: Hand delivered applications should be dropped off in Natalia Building (Pietermaritzburg) at the security entrance in a box.