The Eastern Cape Department of Education is Inviting Unemployed Matriculants and Unemployed Graduates for appointment as INVIGILATORS for the National Senior Certificate Examination (NSC) and Amended Senior Certificate Examination (SC) for 2021/22.
- Closing date for receiving application forms at the District Office – 23 APRIL 2021
- Closing date for receiving application forms at the Provincial Office – 28 MAY 2021
The Application forms are to be handed in at District Offices Examinations and Assessment Office for applicants who qualify and wish to be appointed as INVIGILATORS for Grade 12 NSC/SC Part time centres examinations.
DUTIES OF INVIGILATORS
Duties of invigilator include:
- Admission of registered candidates to the examination room.
- Monitor the process of the writing examination, from the start until the end of examinations.
- Safeguard the security of examination venues and material.
- Submit daily reports to the district office.
- Protect the integrity and creditability of examination processes.
WHO QUALIFIES TO BE AN INVIGILATOR?
- Applicants should be unemployed South Africa citizens above 25 years but below 60 years.
- Applicants must have a minimum of Grade 12 qualification.
- Foreign Nationals who have a passport and work permit which is valid for more than six (6) months, SAQA and DHET evaluation Certificate.
- Unemployed and retired educators.