The City of Johannesburg invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Customer Relations Overflow Call Centre Agent Permanent Positions and the Closing Date for applications is the 22nd of June 2022
To provide a high level of Call Centre service, both telephonic and written, using initiative to resolve customer Revenue queries as well as water & power technical queries on first point contact, whilst logging all the queries that cannot be resolved at the first point of contacts to the relevant departments within the contact environment, whilst meeting or exceeding targets set by the R & CRM department. Subject to operational requirements and at management discretion, you may be transferred to any other branch sub-section within the Customer Interface directorate.
Key Performance Areas:
- Perform specific sequential procedures associated with answering calls from customers in a call center environment.
- To apply set standard operational procedures in logging revenue billing requests, disputes on billing abnormalities on accounts, technical inquiries for water (including sewer overflows, burst water pipes, faulty meters, etc.), for power (including power outages faulty meters, prepaid requests, etc.) from customers for processing.
- Provide support to the immediate supervisor and the technical department in respect of specific administrative/clerical tasks associated with the section.
- Comply with all relevant legislative frameworks including the City’s code of ethics manage and mitigate risk effectively at the level of own authority.
- To optimize and enhance the execution of duties and tasks.
- Provide management with productivity reports.
- Maintain strong customer and working relations with RSSC customers, peers, and other internal stakeholders to ensure correct focus and support.
- To efficiently utilize the operational assets and resources in the area of responsibility cost-effectively in accordance with the legislative framework of the City’s policies and procedures.
- Matric/Grade 12;
- National certificate in Call Centre operation (NQF level 5);
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in customer service or billing-related field;
- Knowledge of Accounting Principle and Accounts;
- Basic knowledge of billing concepts and functions
DEPARTMENT: Group Finance
BRANCH: Revenue Customer Interface
DESIGNATION: Customer Relations Agents: Overflow Call Centre
REMUNERATION: R15 130.73 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
LOCATION: 75 Helen Joseph Street, CBD, Old Mutual Building
DOWNLOAD THE CITY OF JOBURG CUSTOMER RELATIONS OVERFLOW CALL CENTRE AGENTS PDF DOCUMENT CLOSING 22 JUNE 2022 HERE
CLOSING DATE: 22 JUNE 2022
Leave a Comment