If you have a vacancy at your school and would like to advertise on the EDUPSTAIRS platform, your advert will be automatically included on our social media platforms – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is 100% FREE.
The following is what you need to include in your email:
- Name of school
- Physical Address of the school
- Email address of the school
- Type of Post/vacancy, eg: permanent, substitute, temporary, etc
- Subjects to be taught and Grade
- Language of Learning and Teaching (LOLT)
- Extra Mural Activities
- Requirements for the Post
- How the application needs to be submitted, eg: by email or hand delivery
- Phone number/s for enquiries
- Closing date and time of the Post/advert
Your advert will be listed on our platform according to the closing date of the advert. We only advertise teaching posts written in English. We do not advertise teaching posts in any other language other than English.
N.B: All teaching posts need to be submitted to us at least 5 days before the closing date of that particular post.
The advantages of schools advertising their vacant posts through EDUPSTAIRS is that:
Schools reach more teachers nation wide
Schools will get a lot of exposure for the post they advertised since there are thousands of teachers, both employed and unemployed, interacting on our platform.
The internet is the go-to search platform of today. Most younger teachers haven’t bought a newspaper in about… forever. PLUS, the internet is accessible to the entire country, where newspapers are only distributed in specific areas.
Teachers search Google for advertised posts. They also share these advertised posts on Facebook, which amplifies exposure. Public schools need to be visible on this digital network.