WESBANK has published a Youth Development Learnership Programme for unemployed youth currently holding a matric certificate. This must be the youth’s FIRST job experience.
The Youth Development Learner role is a development role in which the role incumbent will be completing a formal, registered qualification while gaining work experience. During the period of employment, the Learner will be responsible for delivering tasks in order to execute predefined work objectives such as research, analysis, administration, process and project work that add value to the business area. The Learner will be expected to fulfill all the requirements of the qualification. Additional work-related training will be provided a required.
The FirstJob Programme seeks to provide an opportunity for unemployed youth that meet the following criteria:
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 34
- Minimum Qualification – Matric
- Preferred Qualification – Post-Matric qualification (NQF levels 4 – 6)
- Experience – None
- Obtained a relevant post matric qualification.
- Must have been unemployed for at least the last 6 months
- Must have no or limited work experience – i.e. a total of less than twelve months’ work experience and/or of a part-time, casual nature. This must be the youth’s FIRST job experience
- The youth must also not have previously participated in the FirstJob programme at any of the FirstRand franchises, and not worked for FirstRand before.
- Contributes to cost efficiencies
- Ensures operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
- Engages in activities for own development
- Contributes to teamwork
- Optimizes work through the application of learning experiences
- Delivers customer service through adherence to quality service standards
CLOSING DATE: 18 MARCH 2022
APPLY FOR THE FIRST RAND LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH HERE
Leave a Comment