Continuous Professional Teacher Development (CPTD) is grounded on the theory of change, which suggests that teacher classroom practices can result in a widespread improvement within the school when all teachers participate in a professional learning community that is engaged in a continuous and collegial cycle of learning, practice, reflection.
We believe that free education, more than anything, has the power to break through boundaries and transform lives.
EDUPSTAIRS is slowly becoming one of the largest free learning platforms for Continuous Professional Teacher Development (CPTD) in South Africa. It is a Non-Profit Organisation dedicated to make it possible for every teacher to grow their teaching skills anywhere, anytime and for free online. Through our mission we are a catalyst for positive social change, creating opportunities for teachers and most importantly, promoting innovation in education through the growth of innovative teachers.
EDUPSTAIRS has the following free courses for teacher development:
- Growth Mindset for Teachers and Learners
- An Introduction to New Thinking for your Classroom
- Working with Students with Special Educational Needs
- Advanced Teaching Skills for Educators – Revised 2019
- Managing Health and Safety In Schools
- Fundamentals of Story Telling in Education for Teachers
- Transformational Leadership
- Diploma in Educational Psychology – Coming Soon
- Introduction to the Learning Process for Teachers – Coming Soon
- Effective Communication Techniques for Teachers – Coming Soon
- Motivating Students to Learn (Revised) – Coming Soon
- Understanding Student Development and Diversity – Coming Soon
- Instructional Planning for Successful Teaching – Coming Soon
Click the button below to access all courses: